Data responsibility and contact information
Powerflex is the data controller for the processing of the personal data that we obtain from you. Our contact details are the following:
E-mail address: email@example.com
You are welcome to contact us should you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data.
We may process the following personal data about you:
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Log files about your behaviour on the website, including pages you have visited on the domain
- Time stamp
- Date of birth
- Other cookie data that may contain personally identifiable data
Purpose and legal basis for processing
The purpse with our processing of your personal data is the following:
- To market offers that are presented on this website and to send newsletters, if you have given your consent
- To process customer support related inquiries
- Analysis of on-page activities and the visitors’ use of the website
- To prevent hacker attacks
We only process your personal data in the scope necessary to fulfil the purposes described above, for which the data is collected.
We are obligated to inform you about the legal basis for processing your data, which is the following:
- That you have given consent to the processing, cf. Databeskyttelsesforordningen (Data Protection Regulation) article 6, paragraph 1, point a
- That the processing of personal data is made in consideration of preventing hacker attacks based on a balancing of interests that precedes your basic rights and freedom right, cf. Databeskyttelsesforordningen (Data Protection Regulation) article 6, paragraph 1, point f
Where your personal data stems from
It is registered when you interact with us either by visiting this website directly or indirectly.
Contact information, if you want to use your rights
- Right to insight (see personal data): You have a right to get insight in the personal data about you that we process as well as a number of additional information. The access to insight must not violate others’ rights and freedom rights.
- Right to correction: You have a right to get untrue personal data about you corrected.
- Right to deletion of personal data: In special cases you have the right to get personal data about you deleted before the general timeline of the deletion occurs.
- Right to restriction of processing: In some cases you have the right to get the processing of your personal data restricted. If you have the right to get the processing restricted, we may only process the data – except for storing – with your consent, or if legal requirements demand it, or to protect a person or important public interests.
- Right to transmit data (data portability): When our processing of your personal data is based on consent or a contract and the processing takes place automatically data portability is your right. This right entails that you have the right to get the personal data sent to you in a structured, normally applied and machine-readable format that you have the right to transmit to another service provider.
- Right to objection: In some cases you have the right to make objection against our otherwise legal processing of your personal data. You may as well object to our processing of your personal data to direct marketing.
- Right to withdraw consent: If we base our processing on your consent you have the right to withdraw your consent to us processing of your personal data completely or partially. The withdrawal of your consent will not influence the legitimacy of the processing that we have conducted before the withdrawal of consent. If you withdraw your consent it will only come into effect from the moment of the withdrawal.
You can read more about your rights in the Danish DPA’s guide to the rights of the registered, which you can find on www.datatilsynet.dk.
If you want to complain of the processing of your personal data you have the right to file a complaint to the Danish DPA, who have the following contact information:
Address: Borgergade 28, 5, 1300 Copenhagen
E-mail: dt @ datatilsynet.dk
Phone number: + 45 33 19 32 00
What are cookies?
This website uses – like most other sites – cookies. Cookies are small text files that will be stored on your computer, phone, tablet or comparable unit with the purpose of recognizing the device, remembering preferences, create statistics and target adverts. Cookies can contain text, numbers or dates but no personal data is stored in a cookie, and they cannot contain malicious code (e.g. a virus).
If you delete or block cookies adverts will become less relevant for you and appear more often. You may also experience that the website does not function perfectly and there may be content you do not have access to.
Said log files will be used both for monitoring traffic on the site and as a security measure. One of the reasons why we collect IP-adresses is that we can use them to prevent hacker attacks.
If we in the log files can see an unusual pattern in where the traffic is coming from it can be a sign of an attempted hacker attack. By monitoring the users’ location via IP-addresses we are better equipped to prevent hacker attacks.
Log files, including IP-addresses are stored for 5 years before they are deleted.
Some of the data we collect through cookies is used to analyse our users’ behaviour on the site. The cookies can give us an overview of what type of devices the site is accessed via, what pages the users visit, what marketing channels the users come from, and how long time they spend on the site.
We use the data to optimize our own marketing efforts and as a tool to improve user experience and optimize our website.